Dating saint petersburg fl
Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, where you can people-watch, sip free hot chocolate and fantasize about one day splurging for a room at the luxury hotel.
5) The monthly First Friday celebration makes for an easy after-work date, with live music and food specials along Central Avenue.
6) During the Second Saturday Second Saturday Art Walk, enjoy each other's company as you browse dozens of participating art galleries, nosh on free munchies and wine set out by the gallery owners and take advantage of free trolley rides to help you gallery-hop even faster.
Enjoy a yoga class at the Dalí Museum and then take advantage of discounted admission to the gallieries.
- Dana Hoff for VISIT FLORIDA Relaxed rendezvous 7) Stake out two rocking chairs on the porch of the Vinoy Renaissance St.
11) For weeknight fun, head to downtown's Edge District on the third Thursday of the month.
That's where you can enjoy street performers, corn hole, restaurant specials and more.
Foodie fun 12) Even if you don't cook, you'll look like a gastronomic genius when you bring your beloved to Locale Market.
4) There's always something unique happening at the [email protected], from art shows to concerts to plays — and many events are cheap or pay-what-you-can.
3) Talk about a hot date: Watch a glass-blowing demonstration at Morean Arts Center.
Here are 20 date ideas that come in around or less per person. 2) Prove how cultured you are by treating your date to a Sunday afternoon chamber music concert at the Museum of Fine Arts.
Petersburg, there's so much to do that it's possible to impress the object of your affection without cashing out your 401(k). - Dana Hoff for VISIT FLORIDA Artsy outings 1) Try on retro clothes and accessories at ARTpool Gallery & Vintage Boutique, then take a load off with coffee, drinks or lunch in the ARTpool Cafe.